2.2

Once I bought a house I started spending a ton of money at Sears, mainly because of their Shop Your Way Rewards Points program. Over the past 18 months there has been countless issues with Sears not loading the correct amount of points to my account after a purchase.

I've started having to take a print screen of the checkout page showing the rewards points that should be earned. Even that won't help you in getting sears to add the correct points. They claim that the point total listed is only an estimate and they can change the total to almost anything they want.

Most recently I made a purchase of a couple items from their Deal Heist page with high value points back. I should have received $60 in points. I actually received about $10.

Last time this happened I was ripped off of about $80 in points and stopped shopping at Sears. With Black Friday deals I started shopping at Sears again. Looks like that was a poor decision and I'll be shopping elsewhere again.

Use this as a warning and make sure and watch your rewards points total closely to see if they are ripping you off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Prices, Discounts.

I didn't like: Rewards points not matching receipt page, Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28, 2015.

Comments