2.2

Once I bought a house I started spending a ton of money at Sears, mainly because of their Shop Your Way Rewards Points program. Over the past 18 months there has been countless issues with Sears not loading the correct amount of points to my account after a purchase.

I've started having to take a print screen of the checkout page showing the rewards points that should be earned. Even that won't help you in getting sears to add the correct points. They claim that the point total listed is only an estimate and they can change the total to almost anything they want.

Most recently I made a purchase of a couple items from their Deal Heist page with high value points back. I should have received $60 in points. I actually received about $10.

Last time this happened I was ripped off of about $80 in points and stopped shopping at Sears. With Black Friday deals I started shopping at Sears again. Looks like that was a poor decision and I'll be shopping elsewhere again.

Use this as a warning and make sure and watch your rewards points total closely to see if they are ripping you off.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. tbieritz83 is quite happy with prices and discounts and stated that there is a room for improvement of rewards points not matching receipt page and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of sears rewards program. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears rewards program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments