I purchased a item online and had it shipped to the store with hopes I will receive within a few days. I purchased on a Thursday and was told it would be in store on the following Tuesday.

Which didn't happen didn't receive the item till 2 weeks later. I found that very disturbing that it took that long for a comforter set to be delivered. I called daily after the expected date and was told it was processing but could never give me a date of delivery. This has been the worst experience ever with a online item.

I spoke with a associate and was told that they would credit me 10% of my order which was $5.00 basically my shipping cost.

Yes I said to the associate that is all $5.00 after this I will never order from Sears again. LOST A CUSTOMER....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery experience. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of comforter set. Sears needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comforter set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments