1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My refrigerator broke on June 22 this year. Today is Aug 16th...I was so happy we purchased the "master" protection plan.....

WAS?!? I had no idea how difficult it would be to fix a fridge?? They have been to my house 4 times, ordered parts, flushed it, recharged it and they still have not accepted us for replacement. Our only option now is to rent a refrigerator, FROM SEARS, and wait to be reimbursed.

So we lay in wait, for how long??? Every time we call it takes 2 weeks for them to send a technician who has no idea how to repair it and spends most of the time calling someone to ask questions.

I am beyond words. We will never buy from them again.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Any of it.

Comments

Sears_Is_Terrible

If it's any consolation, I am right there with you dealing with the same thing. Best of luck.

I think we are about to just buy a new fridge and write off the whole debacle. It's flabbergasting -- it's like they want to go bankrupt and *** everyone off in a blaze of glory as they fail.

Sears_Is_Terrible
to Sears_Is_Terrible #1542861

(also ... I think it's funny that "p_i_s_s_edconsumer.com" puts stars in when I write the word p_i_s_s.)

h.kitchener

If you really paid $3600 for a fridge, you overpaid. Wow!

Really overpaid.

Now you know why these extra/extended warranties are so bad. Best to buy a basic, no-frills appliance and when it breaks and you cannot fix it yourself, just throw it out and buy a new one---and, of course forget about extended warranties.