2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Firstly, I have had a credit card with Sears since 1981 & it has been a struggle to remain a customer as their service has declined over the years. They have dis-serviced me on more than one occasion to the point I loathed Sears.

I had a part , a "cap " replaced on my gas stove & they sent me the wrong part 4 different times. The executive office personnel is worst than the general CSR! They were so unprofessional & deceptive that to this day they have NEVER reimbursed me for the shipping cost to return all the wrong parts as promised! Today I am angry about how my order for a new gas range was handled to the point I just canceled the order.

CSR taking the order, Manny, in the Philippines (BTW all the calls for everything I tried to contact them on was answered by someone based in the Philippines. Guess I was not aware that Sears is now run or managed or perhaps owned by Philippines) but nonetheless he was helpful but left out critical information that being that you can't change a model number without going thru Hades at Sears. I told him up front I was not certain if my 80 yr old Dad wanted a 5th burner or not before placing the order, HE ORDERED A 4 BURNER RANGE & SAID I COULD CALL BACK IF i WANTED THE 5TH BURNER MODEL. Well I called back in less than 12 hrs & was told I had to receive the order & refuse it when they delivered it in 4 days...another CSR told me they needed to charge my account to get the 5th burner gas range & wait for 24 - 72 hrs for someone to call me & also wait for a refund.

Well that was just ridiculous to me to waste the deliveries dept time delivering a gas range & tell them I refuse it & after 5 days of waiting for the delivery! Or having to cancel, wait for refund & start all over with a new order. That's just ridiculous to me.

So I made it real simple for Dear Sears...I canceled and did not re-order. I'm finally absolutely done with Sears!

Review about: Range.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Henry at sugar land.

I didn't like: Lisa, Cassandra, Henry.

Comments

LFranklin

I wrote this review and I did not rate it a 3 star...I rated it a 1 star experience.

h.kitchener

Try Lowe's. They will deliver for free.

As for Sears, I expect them to be just an historical footnote in a few short years given the way they are closing stores both Sears and KMart. Well-written complaint.