I ordered a simple part for my dryer and paid expedited service. Waited two days past the Expected delivery date and still no part.

I have literally been on the phone for over three hours trying to get my part. Twice I have been told to wait an hour for a manager to call me back, with no response. I asked for overnight shipping, called back to find out they are shipping it out and it will be here in 3-5 business days. WTF?

I cannot dry towels, socks, have to hang my clothes to dry which now really sucks because its raining outside. AND to top it all off now I am on hold with the order departement trying to talk to a manager and she cant even get anyone on the line. I even tried to call the corporate office and I was directed back to the main generic recorded line. I am so livid right now.

Its sad how they have run this company into the ground. I will NEVER use Sears again. Horrible Horrible customer service. All it would have taken was for them to cancel the order and reorder it overnight.

*** I am taking time out of my day to try and get this resolved and I Guarantee it wont be. Such a *** situation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments