Yes I have been trying to get my sears 4200 mower fixed right since june of this year (2015). The first serviceman came (when my tractor was still under warranty), turned it on it started missing in 5 to 10 mins., he said carburetor bad.

He put a new one on an left, didn't let me cut any grass to see if it would act up again. Sure enough it did two rounds around the yard I had a broke tractor again and my yard looked like ***. They come again in july right before my warranty is up he does the exact same thing. I go around the yard twice it's dead.

Also I forgot to mention my battery is also dead both times but they didn't check nothing electrical. Now this week 8/25/15 they come again after my warranty is up to replace the tractor, but service calls are covered. He said the same thing carburetor bad, but he didn't have one said he has to order it. Now since my warranty is up you won't replace it.

I guess that's how you do it keep sending out servicemen until the warranty is up. So I'm wondering why don't they fix it right my warranty is up!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want my tractor fixed to working order & another 2 yr. warranty .

I didn't like: Poor quality, Customer service people that can not speak english.

Comments