To whom it may concern, this is has been a nightmare every since we purchase this plan. I have been a customer of your for over 25yr and always like the way your company handle your business.

We 1st purchase just the appliance warranty 90883974 until 2/23/16. my husband notice for $20 more why not just get the whole house warranty 91141716 would take over on 02/24/16, then a refund of 39.99 we would get. We never got that either..I called in claim and that was denied. I previous put in a claim for a dishwasher that was having draining problems, then cancelled the call because the dishwasher started working again.

Then about a couple weeks later the dishwasher started acting up again. We filed a claim #92251b,the service company came out, we paid the $60 and the service tech told us it need a drain motor. We got a call later that day the claim was denied, because we previously has someone come out with same problem. No!

I scheduled a service and cancelled, because the dishwasher started working again. The gentleman that called was rude and not very nice and told us the claim wouldn't be paid and where not going to get our $60 back. We where very upset and was told no more service could be used on that dishwasher, that so unprofessional we paid for the service. We went and purchased a whole new dishwasher for over $700 and I was very pissed off.

03/07/16 my air conditioner started acting up. I placed a service call I got a ref number#91443079 and was told to call air zone and schedule appt. They came out today was told it was the handler. We where also told by the techican that sears is not going to pay this claim and said All they do collect your $60 and deny your claim.

He took a picture wrote up the what was wrong with handler and not even 30min later got a call denied!. I was also told this unit was not working. Why would your claim adjuster tell me that. I'm in hot frinking Florida.

I run my air everyday. My wife went to set the thermostat to get colder in the house and heard a loud noise. She called me and I told her to cut off. I didn't know what was the problem.

Your adjuster told me by the pictures he could tell we have not been using the system and something with the coils.. i have always loved your company, but this is so unprofessional and just not right. I was so mad today, that I screamed at 3 different people, I told them to cancel by home warranty plan. I will never do business with your company again.

I have always used your company for repairs. This makes no since.

Are your employees trained to deny every claim. I would like to be contacted by someone in your company.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears claim at Sears was deny claims Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments