With Company response Not resolved

Purchased new oven for my mobile home, and paid to have the old one removed and replaced with a new one via a telephone call to Sears..

However, What was termed a "normal" installation was insufficient according to the installer, so I was forced to pay an additional whopping $255 at the time of installation.Sears knew it was an old gas unit, and they certainly should have known what was necessary to accomodate the newer type oven (ie removing old external vent) without charging additional exorbitant fees to do so, and certainly for not warning me that such charges were possible at the time my order was placed.

I'm extremely unhappy at having been so blindsided, and will make it a point to never buy another appliance, or for that matter, anything ELSE from Sears.

I realize now I should have cancelled the entire agreement and sent the unit back when this switcheroo surfaced!Buyer be forewarned!!

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

Thank you for posting about your recent installation experience.It saddens us that the installation of your new oven did not meet your expectations.

We would like to have a chance to speak with you directly to address your installation concerns and determine what would be the best available option for assistance. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the oven was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly.

Also, in your email, please provide the screen name.(Anonymous474491), you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kurt M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

MikeBrady
Houston, Texas, United States #782520

Sears has NO WAY of knowing what is in your home. You can't blame them. I's like complaining to the car dealer that your car won't fit in your garage!