I bought a Nordic Track Elliptical from the Sears store on Nov 8.The salesperson wanted to set up a delivery for Nov 18.

I informed him that was ok but it would have to be at night because I work during the day. The day before, they called and wanted to deliver it the next morning, even though I had told them I would be at work. After fighting with them, I agreed to a Saturday delivery between 8:30 to 12:30 on Nov. 21 and changed plans I already had to accommodate the delivery.

They didn't show till 12:30. The eliiptical was missing screws, and they had to repack and take the whole thing back. I couldn't get another delivery that fit my schedule until today, Dec.5 from 7 am to 9 am. I again put other things I have to do on Saturday to accomodate them.

They called a little while ago and now want to deliver it either tomorrow or Monday. At this point I'm ready to cancel the whole thing and buy it at a reputable company. I will never buy anything from Sears again based on their appalling treatment of customers. I also intend to post my experiences on various social media sites to warn others what to expect when purchasing something from Sears.

I'm not going to waste time logging in. I've spent enough time dealing with this bogus retail system. If anyone at Sears is truly interested and wants to attempt to solve the problem, my name is Gerald Webb and my phone number is 626 330-6010.

I'm betting though that I won't hear from anybody at Sears.Thats customer service and they are not interested.

This reviewer shared experience about "awful service" and wants this business to "either deliver the elliptical and assemble it today dec. 5 or cancel the order and refund all charges to my sears credit card including any interest charged. i will also be posting the poor service on various social media sites" as the author lost $718. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about nordictrack 1750 commercial treadmill from Sears was blowing off issues and delivery experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.