I called Sears to order air duct cleaning services only.The first thing Bernard asked when they got there was "where's your furnace?".

I didn't have my guard up so told them where it was. Two helpers had brought a large vaccuum and were working on the ducts while Bernard immediately began to up sell me talking about mold and dust mites. He said I needed UV lights installed in the furnace. He lied on the invoice and wrote that the coil in my furnace was completely "blocked".

I ordered 3 permanent filters which I will probably never see. Brooke (who claimed to be an employee but is really the owner of this franchise) told me I could not cancel the order becasue the filters were "custom cut". I told her I have standard sized vents but she insisted and said that FedEx would deliver the filters. No tracking number was provided, of course.

Unfortunately I initialed next to each service they claimed to have done so I think I am screwed but I will dispute this with my credit card company who will contact the merchant.

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH SEARS HOME SERVICES!They are a local franchise who pay to use the Sears name so people tend to trust them.