Ordered something on April 28th and after waiting almost two months I looked online and saw they still had not shipped the item, so I cancelled it. They make it impossible to cancel an order!

I cancelled with sears by online chatting with an agent on their website, and i cancelled with the "seller" by messaging him on the website where it sends him an email. Sears told me I would get a refund, but no, they have to ask the seller to give me the refund! The seller ignored my request to cancel and ignored my request for a refund, he just kept sending me emails saying please wait the item is being shipped. It was not shipped, what they do is print a shipping label which puts it into the system and gives a tracking number, but they never actually bring the item to the post office or have it picked up.

For days i have been messaging the seller, who keeps ignoring my request to cancel and lying to me that the item has been shipped, and i keep saying no, i cancelled this item and dont want it anymore and i want my refund. I contacted sears by phone and online chat, they keep saying they will look into it but nothing happens.

User's recommendation: NEVER purchase anything from Sears.

Location: Orlando, Florida