MY WIFE AND I BROUGHT A KENMORE FRIGE THAT WAS ONE OF THE BIGGEST MISTAKES I HAVE EVER MADE . THE STORE SERVICE IS ROTTEN THEY LIE TO THE CUSTOMER , THE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE SUCKS THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS THIS SHOULD BE SPELLED SUCKS INSTEAD OF SEARS BUT I FOUND OUT THAT EITHER ONE FITS THE BILL SEARS SUCKS THE PERSONAL AT SEARS SUCKS, WELL THEY HAVE SUCKED THE LAST DOLLAR THAT THEY WILL EVER GET A CHANCE TO *** OUT OF I WILL DIE AND GO TO *** BEFORE I EVER DO BUSINESS WITH SEARS ...... I HAVE SOMETHING THAT THEY CAN SUCK ON IT'S A HORSETURD HOPE THEY ENJOY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of junk appliances delivered and deceptive return policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "rotten lieing customer service along with disrepectful home delivery service" of kenmore refrigerator. Sears needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments