I had a serv man out to repair wsher.Could not do 1 load did not work.I phoned Sears was told repairman would call back within the hr that was tues. Sept 30 have still not heard frm him.I called many #s most with foreign people all I got was liess broken promises .I am 64 grew up with Sears over the yrs bought pool sat.

and had credit line with you always thought Sears help this ctry grow now I wouldnt trust anything u folks tell me Does nobody at Sears care about cust anymore? I think word of mouth can be a blessing or hurtful for my part I have nothing to good to say about the store I grew up with.I trully believe you would rather outsource your workforce go save $ and to avoid really helping your cust.If any does care I would appreciate hearing frm english spking. person I did spk.

with 2 emp that did spk english and got nowhere even told It didnt matter to them I had been lied to and treated rudely I do have their names & I d #s.Please call my hse #s you have all this info on file since I called so many times.If u dont contact me Ill figure u are a company of lies.

times times. If you choose to ignore me you will prove me right

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments