With Company response

I have had a sears store card for over 40 years.I ordered from website, the only way to order item, paid for item on card.

Returned item for exchange. The price difference was less than $10.00 and was told it would be credit on my card. Don't order much so just wanted cash back. I objected to credit on card WAS TOLD NO BIG DEAL.

I lost it then. I will not put up with rudeness from anyone. What happened to courtesy?

Will not purchase again if this is their return policy.In order to get credit, I have to purchase something.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous:

Please accept our apologies for the problems you have encountered returning an item to Sears.com and the rudeness you encountered by the agent who helped you on the phone. I'm not sure how to adequately convey sincerity to you but you should know that we are here to help with this and any other Sears related issue you may be having or have had. My name is Susan and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help. I can understand your frustration with not being able to get your refund back in check or cash form and having to get it back as a store or online credit.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number online order was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous-270738) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.