I'm not going to go into my ENTIRE experience on this board. But I would like you all to reflect on WHY some of your customers have complained about your service delivery people.. Meet Tony from NH. I took this off his facebook page a few days ago.. since them he has removed the blog & put this up instead (Seems like "friends" is just a word now adays headed to the races with some people who actually are gonna be a blast)

But here is his original post :

About o im 21 i have my own apartment in seabrook i graduated the aggie in 09 i work for a delivery company for sears called exel i deliver large appliances all day from 6 till when ever we finish the money is good sears sucks i dont work for them so i can say that. the customers suck worse...DO NOT BUY *** THAT DOSENT FIT IN YOU *** HOUSE. measure everthing b4 you have something delivered theres nothing worse than delivering a 240lbs front loader washer up 2 flights of stairs only to bring it back down again. also never argue with a delivery man atleast not me i wont think twice to take your *** back and make you wait till it can be rescheduled i dont put up with bull ***. buuuuuut anyways yea lifes good jobs suck but hey $120 a day is worth it i think.I'm also the bassist in a band called the exits check out out on Facebook

o Lives in Hampton, New Hampshire

o Male

This is his fb page :

if you scroll down you'll see where he talks about speeding through traffic & texting while driving too.. GREAT JOB in hiring Tony Excel.. and great job keeping this low life on your list of service delivery people sears. YUP .. Customer Service has taken a HUGE nose drive due to arrogant sniveling boys like Tony !

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

I know it says I'm posting from different location each timei have no clue whyon a side note I was a star delivery person I was the designated trainer for the region this was a case of an irate customer who thought they were going to intimidate me and I was not letting it happen so he was butt hurt and went snooping around online. I was also promoted not long after this situation but recently chose to quit to persue a more family oriented job.

I was actually bailing a friend out for drunk driving but assume what you will I don't have so much as a speeding ticket people just love to jumpto conclusions. Besides if I were arrested how could I use Facebook and even if I could why would I want to post that?

Port Orchard, Washington, United States #594204

These people really are rude in Washington State too. At any rate I checked your delivery guys Facebook page too and also saw this "Tony Eaton was at Rockingham County Corrections and 4 other places" This means he's been to prison and Sears is sending him into your home.

That is a bit scary. Wonder what he was in for. Rape? Robbery?

Murder? Who knows?

they obviously will hire anyone for Sears deliver.

to Daniel #989534

That just means he could have been visiting someone, wow you're quick to assume!

Hey buddy I don't know if you remember but i didn't get rude untilled you balled your fists and got pissy with me so I put your fridge back on my truck then the second time I was nice as could be and YOU flipped out and told me to quote 'get the *** ofr of my property' and thank you for sharing my Facebook with everyone expect to hear from my lawyer

:cry @ F@T@ZZ BRUCIEBOY BWAHAHAHAAAA

What's that ***? You're on here stalking me..

commenting on something I posted that WASN'T to you. You keep writting to me like you have no life of your own and making assumptions of who I am & what my relationship with Tony is. SO if you're NOT his lover maybe it's just that you WANT to be.. is THAT IT?

Are you JEALOUS??? awww .

Go *** it & get over it loser. No one cares :)

"OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?" You are the one with the obsession over Tony.

YOU were the one who went out and searched his Facebook profile. You are fuϲking pathetic by complaining to Sears about an employee's PERSONAL Facebook account, you ϲunt.

LMFAO.. only creeper on here is you Brucie :P

Go on and prove that last statement..

would love to hear this one. What's it to you anyway?

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

LMFAO.. only creeper on here is you Brucie :P

Go on and prove that last statement..

would love to hear this one. What's it to you anyway?

OH WAIT! Are you Tony's lover?

No...You went out and searched him on Facebook. That makes you a creeper.

He SAID them to me, SO WHY don't you follow your OWN ADVICE *LiL* bruce

Unless "Tony" posted these things on the clock and/or he said these things to you, it's none of your fuϲking business you busybody. Do the world a favor - pull your fuϲking lip over your fuϲking head and swallow.