With Company response

I was only looking at tv's when after 15 min. Ron stops by to see if i need help.

He didn't tell me anything about them, but suddenly got angry when i didn't want to pay for a tv there and pick it up at a different store. He said he wouldn't get paid and i told him i was sorry. He still got angry and told me he was so sorry he wasted so much time with me. At home i called the manager, Mitch, and told him what happened.

He seemed to take his employee's side and told me if it proved to be true, he could be fired.

Ron is still working there. I just wanted a peaceful trip to Triangle Town Center after visiting someone in a nearby hospital.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

experiment1195

Sears TV sales employees are paid on commission and/or by how many agreements they sell. Many stores mandate that big ticket purchases like tv's must be paid for in that department. Many customers know exactly what they want and do not need assistance but some want to be waited on hand and foot for the smallest of purchases.

But how an employee is paid should not effect customer interactions. The company doesn't help either by offering a decent paid pay to avoid situations like this. Customer service should always be the number one priority. He should've offered to ring up any other purchases you might have made in the store.

Best Buy is getting the same way with computers. You have to deal with those employees at the desk in the computer department.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous,

My name is Mike and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I completely understand why you would be upset after your customer service experience. You deserve better service than what you received. I also realize why you would want to make your transaction at only one store rather than order from one location and pick up your television at another. We would like to discuss this matter further with you.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the following code (288500), for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Mike D.