With Company response

Delivery and installation was purchased/scheduled but never happened - almost 10 days later and still no dishwasher - Sears managers were ineffective, L & M Appliance Installation company could care less that they did not delivery and install on 6/21/12 as scheduled (it is now 6/29) and said I could expect it between 5 and 9 PM tomorrow - which means that our travel plans would have to be changed - they did not care - Sears did not care - RUN, DON'T WALK, AWAY FROM THESE COMPANIES - LOUSIEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN YEARS - NO CONCERN AT ALL FOR THE CUSTOMER POST PURCHASE - DON'T CARE IF AND WHEN THEY DELIVER

Review about: Sears Installation.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #838170

Only wish I had read this BEFORE I placed a phone order.The whole process has been a nightmare!

I've had the same experience as the other posts. In frustration I drove to my local store this morning as a last resort and the appliance manager spent 2 hours on the phone trying to resolve the installation issue for an order his store did not get.

He went above and beyond for me and was able to get a private installer to do the job.Kudos to Northpoint Sears in Alpharetta, GA.

I am having the exact same issue now and it is very frustrating. Sears has horrible customer service.

Sears Response

I'm sorry to hear of the troubles you've had with your dishwasher. My name is Brian H. with the Sears Cares team and we'd like to offer our assistance. We can look further into the issues that are causing you this frustration and address them as well as make sure you are completely satisfied with your delivery and installation. If you could please email SMAdvisor@searshc.com with a phone number we can use to contact you, as well as the number used to purchase the dishwasher, we will have a case manager call you directly. Also, please be sure to include this screen name I've created(DishwasherInstall) in your email so we can reference your issue. Again, we apologize and we hope to hear from you soon.

Brian H.