1.8

i bought the most expensive christmas tree they have (Holiday Showtime 7' Christmas Northern Lights Spruce Tree) and it has broken rotating stand,no paperwork I like the tree so i decide to order parts and fix it myself because i am an electrician and i can fix almost anything but there was no paper work or model # anywhere after 4 days on the phone ,4 people hanging up,3 people even took my sears mastercard # who knows what they are doing with that and talking to escalatuons and after that the shop your way representative hangs up on me again and talking to willis ewlectric who supply and warrants the tree only to be told they dant handle this anymore then sending me back to sears 3 more days of trying to get with sears I have a 7' piece of junk that i caqnt even get a model # for so do yourself a favor and run from sears as fast as you can.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: i just want the model number ,,,,please !!!.

Sears Pros: I really liked sears until now usually great products.

Sears Cons: Customer service.

Comments

When disgraced televangelist Jim Baker got out of prison, I watched him being interviewed on a television show. He said that when he was in prison, that he was put in charge of putting together the prison Christmas tree, and that there was a bunch of artificial Christmas tree parts that didn't go with the same tree, and that he was struggling to get them to fit together.

Jim Baker said that one of the inmates came up to him and told him what he could do with that tree. Jim Baker said that what that inmate told him what he could do with that tree would hurt.