i bought the most expensive christmas tree they have (Holiday Showtime 7' Christmas Northern Lights Spruce Tree) and it has broken rotating stand,no paperwork I like the tree so i decide to order parts and fix it myself because i am an electrician and i can fix almost anything but there was no paper work or model # anywhere after 4 days on the phone ,4 people hanging up,3 people even took my sears mastercard # who knows what they are doing with that and talking to escalatuons and after that the shop your way representative hangs up on me again and talking to willis electric who supply and warrants the tree only to be told they dant handle this anymore then sending me back to sears 3 more days of trying to get with sears I have a 7' piece of junk that i caqnt even get a model # for so do yourself a favor and run from sears as fast as you can.

Comments

I don't have to avoid Sears anymore ; they closed the local store after 50 years in the same spot ...