my wife and i went there to buy a coffee make rand some clothing,.two slacks and a shirt.we found the coffe maker on the 2nd floor and and the clothes on the 3rd fl., so we went back too the 1 st floor to check out.,and the casher said we had to go back up something to do with maintance and we could pay for the clothing at the sametime and then iwas told i had to go back down stairs.with this said i left with out my stuff.,what difference who checks out your items? needless to say we didnt buy anything just went home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Cashier.

Comments

SearsCares

To Lpoulin,

My name is Kiera and I’m part of the Social Media Support Team at Sears. I would like to apologize for your recent retail experience at our store. I understand how inconvenient it is to be asked to pay for your merchandise at two different registers and we would like to speak to you in regards to this situation and offer our assistance. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com, in the email, please provide a contact phone number and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Lpoulin) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Kiera J.