With Company response Not resolved

I have what was a top of the line Sears Kenmore refrigerator that is about 5 years old. The front of this fridge, where the ice/water dispenser is has completely rusted out, extended over toward the handles, and the other night whole face just fell off.

The socket inside for the bulb crumbled and fell apart over a year ago the first time I tried to change the bulb.

There are orange rust spots along the side floor edge that look like an old car driven in the snow for about 10 years. Last year I e-mailed Sears and they basically replied "rust happens" This is my last Sears product!

Comments

Naples, Florida, United States #740024

:? My frig has the same rust out problem. Sears and Kenmore will go down in flames because I will not consider buying from them again.

Their frig's are junk.

Mr. Page

to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #740718

i HAD THE REPAIR MAN TELL ME MY FRIG WAS RUSTING BECAUSE I LIVE IN FLORIDA. i GUESS THAT IS ANOTHER VERSION OF RUST HAPPENS. WHAT'S DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCE IS MY FRIG IS LESS THAN 4 YEARS OLD :cry

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Lrenp,

We appreciate your taking time out of your day to post about the condition of your Kenmore refrigerator and the level of customer service you were provided. Sears has a long standing reputation of providing quality products and superior customer service; it seems we didn’t quite live up to this reputation in your case. I came across your post today and I thought I would reach out to you. My name is Brian and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. We would like the opportunity to speak with you to see what options are available to address your concerns. At your earliest convenience, please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name to reference your post (Lrenp), to smadvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. We apologize for the disappointment you’ve had with your refrigerator and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian L.