Auburndale,Massachusetts
1.7

Ordered a stack able washer/dryer from Seas Natick, MA. Purchased installation which was unnecessary.

After purchase received call from electrical contractor saying they could not pick up the washer from the store as directed by Sears and that somehow this was my problem to straighten out. Called the store and was told a manager would return my call shortly, no on ever called despite repeated calls by me. I returned to the store and had to re do the entire sale over an hour of hanging around. My sales slip was correct except that I was charged for an installation that wasn't needed.

They then tried to deliver to the wrong address . It took multiple calls to update the address. Still waiting for delivery and the overcharge is still on the sales slip. The only reason I went to Sears was they are the only ones selling a washer/dryer that size.

No one else does 24 inches.

I wouldn't dare buy a warranty from Sears as past experience has show them incapable of repair. Last year I has a tenant who had an inappropriate interaction with a Sears tech (hostile beyond belief) and I can no longer allow Sears on that property despite multiple Sears products.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Randall the sales guy.

Comments

Update Sears finally delivered but the overcharge for the unessessary installation remains. They can keep the $40 too much aggrivation to collect.