No way to adjust account without going to call center in India. If response isn't on screen to read-no help!

Salesperson lied to me about amount & type of delivery charges. Delivery people are also contracted, and unfortunately for them, their performance & evaluations are tied to Sears. The surveys you receive are very general, so if you slam Sears, you slam your delivery people too, even though they are contracted. My delivery guys were AWESOME, and I'm being very careful in my complaints to Sears and online surveys to reflect that because they should not be penalized for Sears bad customer service. Also, Sears has a new "open floor" policy, which means that anyone in the store can sell anything in any department. Exactly what I got- someone who knew nothing about washers & dryers. Good thing I had previously researched online.

Tried to call store, only to get an answering machine. Finally got through to manager who adjusted account but said he didn't even have a way to pass my complaints up the chain.

Sears- you better get it together. You were always known for customer service, now you have sold out to go the cheap way & it shows. Will NOT buy from you again.

Comments

#207621

Dear Kellithetaz,

I'm so sorry to learn of your disappointment with Sears and our customer service both on the phone and in store. You are correct; Sears has always stood for the highest level of quality and service but we have clearly failed in this case. We'd like to obtain some information from you and offer assistance so we can make the wrongs right and restore your faith in Sears. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and the phone number the items in question were purchased under and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (Kellithetaz) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Scott J.