With Company response

I purchased a Samsung Washer from Sears in Bethesda, Maryland, less than one year ago. When I called customer service to report that the interior of the machine melted, they set me up with a repair service call 10 days from the date of my complaint.

I explained that the machine would have to be replaced and I could not wait for 10 days for someone to look at the machine and then wait longer for the replacement. We have small children and need a washer. They would not let me speak with a local service person or give me an earlier appointment. Sears does not stand behind its product or provide reasonable service.

I will never purchase anything at Sears in the future.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Whether or not your service call was taken before the original 10 days, we would like you to talk to a Member Experience Manager about this. Please email your full name, address, phone number and the URL to this page to searsservice@searshc.com so we can have an opportunity to make this right again. Thanks.

And another reason that sears is going under....

New York City, New York, United States #818071

why didn't you contact Samsung. Most manufacturers handle stuff within warranty.