Sears advertised an exclusive Pre-Black Friday Sale for its "Shop Your Way Rewards Members" beginning Sunday, November 18, 2012 at 5:00 pm. When the sales were posted, I purchased a Seiki 32" LCD HDTV (org. price $198.88 Item # 05771951000) advertised at $97.00 for a grand total of $103.79.

Once the order had been placed, I received a confirmation email detailing my order and pickup location. Subsequently, I got an email titled: "Order Status: Delayed-- Wait for Pickup Email" stating the "pickup location" was closed or closing within one hour. On Monday, November 19, 2012 I received an email titled "Attention-- Your order was cancelled." The email stated the following:

"Dear (privacy protected),

Unfortunately, your entire order ********* is now out of stock at the store you selected. We've cancelled your order, and you won't be charged.

However, we can still get your order to you. Please scroll down this email to see your options."

My only option was to reorder the television and purchase it for full price ($198.88). I immediately sent an email to Imran Jooma, Senior Vice President of e-commerce at as this was the supposed "author" of each email. I also called customer service. I was told I could get the television for the $97 discounted price, then told I couldn't, hung up on, then told if I was dissatisfied I could contact the corporate customer service department!

This seems like a complete scam! Please file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

That stinks!They cancelled mine too.

Mine was for the Front loader Washer and Dryer combo for $799. Excellent deal! They just sent me an email saying only "sorry, we have to cancel your order." no explanation.

I am pretty ticked off right now but what can one do?Sears sucks.