We ordered photos from Sears, paid for the photos and delivery and have been getting the run around. Every week we are told a different date to come back.

They kept my money and stole my memories.

The customer service is awful, when I asked them if they think it's right to scam people out of money and not give them what they paid for, her exact words were that it "was right" and nothing could be done. I went to the store several times only to be continually lied to. She had a sarcastic tone, and basically told me I won't be getting my photos even though I paid.

This was a scam that played on parents. They sent out an email on 4/4/2013 stating that photos needed to be ordered by 4/18/2013. I ordered mine on 4/4/2013 and have the receipt.

What a total SCAM. shame on sears and their lack of ownership to this situation that has scammed so many parents of their money and memories.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #646961

If you are referring to have had photos taken at the portrait studio that was located in Sears, the same thing applies to them that applies to the Picture Me Portrait Studios that was located in the WalMart stores. The company that owns them is in bankruptcy court.

This means that everything they own is tied up. The employees of the studios didn't know until late the night before or real early the morning of the closing that the studios were being closed. You might have received better treatment at the Sears customer service department if you had been more polite. You don't get anyplace asking somebody if they think it's right to scam people out of their money.

It isn't Sears fault. What do you mean you were continuously lied to. According to what I have heard the WalMart stores that had the studios hadn't received rent from the company for about a year, and the same more than likely applies to Sears.

To heck with memories taken at a portrait studio, get a camera and take your own pictures. Memories can always be made, as far as that goes memories don't get made sitting in front of a photographer.

to anonymous Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #749022

I think you are a very rude individual and have no right to speak to someone that way.

Weren't you taught manners? You must be related to the Sears staff.