1.5

Made an appliance appointment via Sears.com under Master Protection Agreement. Email came saying I needed to pay.

Took several calls and four departments to clear it up. They said 'a third party got involved and put the charge on. Appointment was for 10-2. Then the day of the appointment, they told me the tech is coming at 1:27.

Then they told me he'll be here between 1-1:30. Now, the new window is 2-2:30... which is later than the original window. This *** happens EVERY time I make a repair appointment with them!

The techs always tell me that they overbook knowing that the techs cannot make most windows. They need to hire more techs and replace the head of repairs.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of repair program. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "repair scheduling always sucks!" of sears repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Sears needs to "give me a strong discount coupon for purchase!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments