I was called to extend my service agreement on 3 appliances for the length of time that I put on the mower I just purchased which was 3 years.I said ok price seemed reasonable.

Got a call a few months later and they wanted to know if I wanted to extend my service again. Said I did for three years and then I was informed it was only for a year. Say one thing do another. Refrigerator went out and they came after I lost about $300.00 of food.

Had to come back with parts, fixed weeks later and the next day it did not work again. Came again and the second tec forgot to plug in the fan. Filled for loss of food had trouble with the site and was denied because it was not there in time. I tried calling the number they gave me to claim but could never get through.

I will avoid sears all together.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of refrigerator freezer repair from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Sears to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was warranty policy, poor product quality, lack of accountability and response to the issue. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments