Trenton, Ontario

If you buy anything from Sears YOU WILL BE SORRRRRY

Appliances come from China

Furniture comes from Mexico

Customer Service located in Phillipines.

Sears will not stand behind their products.

You cannot get the same persin in so called customer service.The ones you do get are Ignorant.Has on education, cannot speak english.WE brought clothes washes from sears hav nothing but trouble with washer.called sears so called customer service. had so called technickens out 8 times in 11 months still they refuse to replace the washer.last call we were told we had a LEMON.stillthey refuse to do any thing.now we get calls asking if we want EXTENDED warenty.

Comments

#192950

To Sears Customer’s,

My name is Marcus and I am part of the Sears Cares Escalations team and I am very concerned about what I have read here concerning your experience with Sears Customer Service and our Call Center. I want to apologize on the behalf of our Sears associates that you spoke with about your washer and getting a technician out. There is no reason why Sears have not brought closer to your issue. My escalations team would like to step in and assist with this issue. Sears values you as a customer and if we have dropped the “ball” we would like the opportunity to right those wrongs. We don’t want this situation to deter you from future shopping’s at Sears. The Sears Cares Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager as your point of contact, you no longer will be speaking to different people. At your convenience, please contact our office at searscares@searshc.com so you (and others) don’t have to continue to be impacted by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (Sears Customer’s) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Marcus C.