With Company response Not resolved

Bought nice washer, dryer, stacking kit weekend before Christmas, and scheduled delivery for 1/4/14. They confirmed, yet no one arrived all day, and no one called.

We called the store, who said they would check on delivery later in day or on Sunday. No call on Sunday. We called again, and we're told warehouse would get hold of us. Warehouse and store manager called Monday, and we set delivery for 1/11/14...was promised a confirmation call.

Didn't get call, so we called store again, who called back and said we'd be first delivery today (1/11/14)...7:45-9:45 am. Got call at 7:05 am asking me if I had the stacking kit (clueless!) After getting a call from delivery manager (who wanted me to take partial delivery with the hope that the stacking kit would be there...and, of course, was promised call from store (which we never got). Call store and got warehouse guy who kept talking over me, and national customer service that said they could cancel the delivery, but that they would not be able to give me a refund unless I drove to the store.

I'm done...we're going to the store (and will be very outspoken) to cancel delivery, get refund, and cancel store account and discount card. Sad, be c a use I was a manager in logistics and spent 10 years there...sell your stock, and save your time and blood pressure by shopping somewhere else!

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Hi ggphill6,

Thank you for taking time to post about the occurrences surrounding your washer/dryer stacking kit delivery. We can only imagine how the confusion with scheduling deliver has caused your disappointment.

My name is Brian and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. After reading your post I can understand why you are dissatisfied with the services you were provided. We would like to have a case manager contact you and work with our delivery business partners in order to resolve your inquiry.

Please send the following information – contact #, the name and phone # used at time of purchase, as well as the screen name (ggphill6), to reference your post to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, thank you for taking time to post about your appliance delivery; we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Brian R.