I purchased a dishwasher from Sears. It was a disaster from start to finish. Here's what happened.
1. They said they would put it in a full twelve days from purchase. This seemed excessive but I said OK. They then called and said that there would be an extra delay. I balked. They kept at the 12 days.
2. I paid $150 for hookup and old washer take away plus parts. When the delivery guy got here he said I needed another $105 worth of parts. Why didn't they tell me this. I balked again. Finally, they relented.
3. The delivery people gave me a four hour window for delivery they arrived after 5 1/2 hours!
4. There was supposed to be a $150 rebate for hookup. The delivery people were supposed to have it. They didn't. I was on the phone for two hours with Sears being bounced from person to person. I never was able to get it resolved until after another 1 hour arguing.
5. God only knows if I will ever get the $150 rebate!
I will never buy anything from Sears again!