With Company response

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears. It was a disaster from start to finish. Here's what happened.

1. They said they would put it in a full twelve days from purchase. This seemed excessive but I said OK. They then called and said that there would be an extra delay. I balked. They kept at the 12 days.

2. I paid $150 for hookup and old washer take away plus parts. When the delivery guy got here he said I needed another $105 worth of parts. Why didn't they tell me this. I balked again. Finally, they relented.

3. The delivery people gave me a four hour window for delivery they arrived after 5 1/2 hours!

4. There was supposed to be a $150 rebate for hookup. The delivery people were supposed to have it. They didn't. I was on the phone for two hours with Sears being bounced from person to person. I never was able to get it resolved until after another 1 hour arguing.

5. God only knows if I will ever get the $150 rebate!

I will never buy anything from Sears again!

Sears Response

Anonymous #167851

Hi, my name is Christine and I am with the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your post here and would like to reach out to you and offer assistance. I can understand how overwhelming the chain of events was with your dishwasher purchase. I apologize for the confusion and the failure to meet your expectations with delivery and installation. If you would allow us the opportunity, we would very much like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to further discuss options to satisfy you as a customer and restore your faith in our company. At your convenience please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com to open the lines of communication with you and discuss your experience. In the email please provide the best contact phone number or the number to which the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your screen name (Anonymous #167851) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we are anxious to hear from you.

Christine R.