Well to say I havee lost the will to live re the so called customer service for a kenmore sewing machine purchased from sears is an understatement.They are the most incompeteent people I have ever had the misfortune to have to deal with.

Can't understand most of them and they are full of s***. Promises promises - all just waffle. I will never buy a kenmore product again and as for Sears - forget them - they should drop some suppliers and maybe sort themselves out too.

Walmart and othes is where my business will go from now on.Sears sucks as do Kenmore - the worst of the worst of the worst - hope they go out of business !

To Purplechoclate,

I apologize for the delay in responding to your post as I’ve just read about your situation. On behalf of Sears I want to apologize for the frustration you have experienced in trying to obtain an owner’s manual for your sewing machine and would very much like to speak with you so that we may assist.

My name is Laura with the Sears Cares Escalations team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please contact my office via email at so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the sewing machine was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Purplechoclate) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Laura D.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Apologies - I was so mad I missed the point !

I was trying do the simple task of ordering an instruction manual - which they don't actually have listed for that machine, so after ???? converations they located on that 'covered' my machine - but to be hoest it would have been less painful to buy a new machine off ebay !

However seems like my ranting finally paid off - 3 phone calls in 2 days !

What is the problem?