With Company response Not resolved

I scheduled my Sear's payment on July 2nd to be automatically deducted on the 5th. Sear's says it was late by one day. How can that be?? Companies want things done by computers, for the convenience then penalize for their computer errors. Computers don't recognize holidays, so what is their excuse?

I got charged 37.00 for this. I don't feel this is fair as I scheduled in good faith and right due date.

This type of thing can mess up my credit & who needs that?

Can some one please tell me how to resolve this?

Comments

SearsCares
#519239
Sears Response

To Megarebel54,

We're truly sorry for the frustration and confusion over your Sears account. We can help get you in touch with a supervisor with CitiBank if you'd like. Please understand that our scheduled payments are only set in place to assist our customers. If you’d like our assistance with CitiBank, who handles all of Sears’ credit and financial matters, please send us an email containing your contact information (preferably a phone number) to SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a Case Manager will contact you to assist you. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Megarebel54) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We do look forward to working with you.

Kiera J.