3.0

On 08/30/2015 at 0540 PM Sear shop on Midwest City, Oklahoma

I return on Compact Reciprocating saw, Craftsman 6 Amp. One salesman, he gave me the same No#17175 with par code#9204233082, price $37.99, but my bought on May 15, 2014 was $39.99 and gave me a receipt which showed I pay extra $10.17, I gave hime $20.00 and gave back to me $9.83. Looking on receipt I dis ask him why? I have to pay extra $10.17. He recalculated and about 10 minute, he called one lady, she told me she is his supervisor and told me, it is even and give back to me $10.17. I asked her receipt. She said no. I asked her what happen if my reciprocating problem I can't return. She told me bring here I will do it. Please give me receipt I can't get out with no receipt. She told me that One piece wrapped around box is shown you bought it. I asked for Manager, she told me I am a Manager. I ask for higher level, she told me he is off today.

I don't know why and called to service without answer.

Please do not by anything on Sear shop on Midwest City or may be Sear because both employees want to cheating without any want to be good employees.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being treated poorly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears manager. Sears needs to "make a honest with good service employees including manager with training for ethic" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments

you make no f***ing since at all. 39.99 vs. 37.99 is 2.00 not 10 if you want to complain make the story right.