Not too much difference in my experience. Call for a repair.

We had a similar problem several years ago so I knew what part the serviceman should have. We told Sears when we set up the 1st appointment. When the serviceman was on his way he called. Did he have the part....no!

Sears Service now tells me I need to order the part. I order the part and schedule another appointment. The part arrives - but, you guessed it... it is wrong.

Sears provides me a return authorization and says they are going to expedite a replacement part and it was to arrive by Friday so I scheduled the repair for Saturday. The part ships out UPS 2 Day on Thursday so we miss the Sat. appointment. We now schedule another appointment for the last one of the day.

I was told that would be at around 5:30pm. I leave work early and make sure I am there to greet the repairman. Serviceman ends up showing up at 9:00 pm. During that time I call sears.

Their people are the most incompetent or perhaps they do their job as instructed. They put you on indefinite holds without returning. I was put on a 32 minute hold, a 26 minute hold and a 40 minute hold. No one comes back.

You ask for a supervisor. They are even worse. I had one promise a $30 gift card for all my "inconveniences". I am still waiting to receive it.

My suggestion: If you can find someone else to do your repair.... save yourself the grief.

USE SOMEONE ELSE. Bottom line is SEARS SERVICE SUCKS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sears refrigerator repair. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears refrigerator repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments