Update by user Mar 18, 2013

Anyone with recent experience of taking legal action against a company such as Sears? I presume This can be considered within my UK jurisdiction?

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2013

SEARS for; Worst, Poorest, deceive, mislead, disgrace, rude, arrogant or brazen

Sears advertised a mobile phone and then refused to deliver when I purchased. They led me up the garden path asking me to phone their international line on a number of occasions. They exposed my credit card to potential fraud so that my bank insisted I cut up both my card and my wife’s (forcing us to report the new details to all established vendors). They strung me along with a long series of emails which never led anywhere (and ’Sears Cares’ continues to do this through pissed consumer). Finally they fed me a series of different excuses (lies?) which blamed me for the fraud – even though my bank advised me and I then advised Sears. Sears then blamed their suppliers for cancelling the order (even though when I contacted their supplier they stated they had never received the order.

Sears have treated me abominably. My emails and letters (even to the most senior management) have been ignored and unhappy customers are led a merry dance.

Will Sears live up to their promises even at this late stage? – I very much doubt it.

Finally, if anyone from Sears Cares is inclined to contact me, PLEASE DO NOT, at least without seeing my previous posts and the other Sears representatives who asked for more information then were never heard of again.

I HAVE HAD A TERRIBLE TIME WITH SEARS AND WARN OTHERS OF THEIR ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

ShitOn

All my attempts to have this resolved have been met with a Sears brick wall. There is absolutely no willingness to understand my plight and no sense that there is ANY genuine attempt to help me. :(

Latest letters to CEO seem like they've been bined.

Maybe they are waiting for a lawyer's letter?

ShitOn

STILLWAITING FOR SEARS TO ADDRESS MY COMPLAINT. LOTS OF "SORRYS" BUT NO REAL HELP