With Company response Not resolved

Holy Cow, I will NEVER buy anything from Sears.com again! Same complaint as others here, my order has not arrived when promised.

UPS tracking info say " Billing Information Received", but has not actually shipped. My original order was for three items, I then received an email stating one of the items was out of stock, so down to two items. Next I get an email telling me "Your item is ready for In Store Pickup", even though it was to be shipped. I contacted customer service through their "Live Chat" feature (which, by the way is now inactive!), and was told that the email was in error and I would receive the package at home.

So I waited.... The package was supposed to arrive Yesterday ( I paid for Next Day Air), but is still listed as "Billing Information Received", which means it was never picked up by UPS. I will not receive the package for the Holiday. I called the customer service line, and spoke to Luella, she told me she couldn't cancel my order because it had been proccesed, that means I have to pay next day shipping on an item I may not get for weeks.

She also told me the in store pickup item was actually out of stock, but once they got it in it would be shipped to the store, they would then ship it to me!???!! She told me to call 800 549 4505 to complain, there I spoke to Melissa, she told me to call 800 349 4358. I called that number and spoke to Doug, he uselessly told me to call 800 549 4505 again! Just for grins I called that number again, and spoke to Lorenzo, he told me I had to call 800 549 4505!

When I explained to this Rocket Scientist that was the number I just called, he said that's all he could do for me! So now I have none of the items originally ordered, and no chance of getting them for Xmas. I don't have any idea when they will arrive, yet I still have to pay the Next Day shipping charge.

On top of that I get the Royal Run-Around from customer service!!! All I can say is BEWARE OF BUYING FROM SEARS>COM, and if you are an employee of this company, you better start looking for another job, cause the ship is sinking, and FAST!

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 23, 2009.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

know what you mean,

I'm sorry you've had problems with our delivery service or any of our services. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and I would like to help. At your convenience please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so that we can assist with resolving this issue. Please provide us a contact number and we will call you at your convenience. In addition, include your screen name (know what you mean) in the email so we can reference to your case.

Brian H.

Sears Cares

I will NEVER buy anything from Sears.com again EITHER. In my opinion,their shipping methods or service is terrible