I had a layaway at Sears.I went online and made my payments on time and always payed more than what was due at each time.

Well I made my scheduled payment on 12/11/10 for 3.08. On 12/14/10 I see Sears took an additional 20.00 from my bank. I called Sears and explained my situation and they told me to contact the store that when my layaway is paid I would go there and pick up my item. Well I contacted the store and they say they show nothing about a 20.00 transaction and told me to call the internet department.

I called the internet department and they told me to call this number. I called this number and they told me to call another number, so in all I called 7 different numbers and got no where. You would figure in this day and time when the economy is so poor and retailers are going out of business that retailers would cherish the customers who do business at their stores. I will never shop at Sears or any of Sears Holding again!!!

You lost a customer who's family has shopped at Sears for over 50 years for 20.00.What a way to keep a customer!!!!

To seanf0101,

My name is Dianne with the Sears Cares Escalations Team. I apologize for the type of service you have received with our customer service departments. This is not the type of experience we wish for any of our customers to have. Our team would like to offer our assistance to you. Please, send an email to and provide your contact phone number. Once we received your email we will assign your case to a Senior Case Manager who will contact you directly and work with you one on one. At your convenience, please send us an email. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item(s) were purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (seanf0101) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Dianne D.

Social Media Support Team

@Boston Bill....I am very serious, I will never shop there again.

Yes over 20.00. First its not the banks responsibility to correct negligence on Sears part. Its Sears responsibilty to correct this issue. I talked with the Store manager and he said there is nothing he can do because its an internet transaction which I understand.

It is now 12/28 and I have gotten no where with Sears. I contacted Sears internet department at 10:30am and they said they couldn't look into my account because their system is updating. They took my number and said they would call me back when its done updating. So its now 2:00pm called back got the same response.

I waited..OK.. Its now 6:12pm just got off the phone with Sears and got the same response. It takes 8 hours to update a system??? C'mon.

I'm done with Sears!!!!I will buy my tools at Lowe's for now on.

"Sears or any of Sears Holding again!!! You lost a customer who's family has shopped at Sears for over 50 years for 20.00. What a way to keep a customer!!!! "

Be real

Your not going to shop there over 20.00?

I dont think Sears would allow that.

I have seen Sears go out of thier way to fix an issue like your besuides your bank would fix that easy...

Talk to the store manager with out being upset I am sure he/she would help...

Lillerod, Hovedstaden, Denmark #228159

This matter still is unresolved. I contacted my bank and they gave me a provisional credit.

Pittsford, Vermont, United States #228151

Did you ever get anything resolved? That should not go on. That is NOT OK, and you should have to experience that, from anyone.

Do you have an attorney? Cause I do now, and as a matter of fact, because of this company, I just recently got an upgrade in my account, AND my money back. I swear this on my life.

I work for prepaid legal. Not sure if you've ever heard of them, but I not only receive their service for Legal help, but now I work for them and I couldn't be more satisfied.

Here, this is my website. My name is Amber Jenkins.

This is my PERSONAL email address also if you my have some questions or are a little skeptical, which of course is normal. But please look into it, companies like this need to be brought to a skreetching halt. NOW... God Bless and Happy Holidays.