With Company response

Sears sold me abused, cracked wash/dryer that leaked from day one. It stop working within two mths of purchase. The washer was literally and completely disassembled into pieces on my floor". The plaster tub was cracked and the metal lining was corroded underneath!. A couple of weeks later the dryer broke?. I tried to return them but Sears refused to completely reinburse me:.

Sears defrauded, bamboozled, deceived, burned, duped, tricked me into buying from them with a discount".

Beware! They dissembled and disassembled.. They were very rude and did not consider fair option/. The customer service sucks! I'm the International Dance Queen and I will never purchase from Sears again". I recommend you beware also. ebec0f

Comments

:( :( this sucks don't buy this *** Sears sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is horrible sears appliances don't very well my grandparents bought the one of their fridges and it broke down in lest than a year.

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous-267571:

My name is Susan and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I am very concerned about what I have read here. I came across your post and I wanted to reach out and offer our assistance in getting this unfortunate situation resolved. We’re very sorry to hear about the service you have received from our team and we apologize for the frustration this has caused you and your family. Sears Social Media Escalations Team is a single point of contact for escalated concerns which means we step into a situation and handle it start to finish with one Case Manager. We are interested in taking over the handling of this issue or at the very least monitoring the progress of the current resolution. We need to make sure that everything that can be done is being done on your behalf.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer/dryer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Anonymous-267571) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.