With Company response Not resolved

Brought a washer from sears in 2009 and had nothing but problems the bearing went out and had a hard time with A&E Service Factory Service with not coming out to my home to have it fixed and then finally filed a complaint with the consumer complaints to finally get some one out to get it repair. The bearing just went out again and the techigan from A&E Factory Service lied that it was not leaking when it is and now can't get a different person to come out to fix it. Sears needs to close all the stores there suck as a company and treat customers like dirt.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Sheryl K,

I came across your post and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance. My name is Zenaida and I am a part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. I truly understand how challenging it is to keep a household running smoothly without use of your washer. I would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution with the repair of your washer.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Sheryl K) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue. We value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.