With Company response

I am writing to inform you of the complete hassle and trouble I am having ordering a stove and getting it delivered. First off I paid an extra 10 dollars to have my dishwasher and stove delivered on a Sunday.

They came and the stove was BROKEN. not dented BROKEN. They informed me they were sorry and they would re-schedule. I, not the delivery guy, I had to sit on the phone for 20 minutes to reschedule the delivery.

The lady told me she had to order the NEW stove and she will call back to discuss delivery dates. That was on 3/17/12. I called back on 3/19/12 when I didn't hear anything back. The girl who I spoke to was so incompetent I had to speak to her manager.

Her manager tried to change the delivery date but the date SHE chose didn't work for ME. SHE tried to tell me that I have to work around THEIR schedule. I'm sorry but I had my delivery screwed up. I should not be working around any schedule.

Finally we settled on a date and she promised me after 5:30pm delivery. After we chatted some more she made me aware that the SAME broken stove was scheduled for delivery and that she would have to order a new stove. She did and promised me after 5:30 on 3/23. This call lasted 27 mins.

I called back on 3/22 to make sure my delivery times were correct. When I did it stated delivery was form 3:15 - 5:15. Not even a portion was inside the time we agreed on. I called back.

I spoke to another incompetent person who then connected me to their manager. He was rude and arrogant and he lied to me a few times on the phone. After raising my voice and becoming extremely agitated he tried changing my delivery date again. As he was doing that he saw that they STILL had my old BROKEN stove scheduled for delivery.

I was furious at this point. He put in a new order for a stove and set up the NEW delivery date for 3/24. I asked for a credit of my delivery charge because this was ridiculous. He told me he couldn't but after a heated debate all of a sudden he was able to do the credit.

he needed my Sears Card Number. I was traveling and didn't have it on me so he told me to call that number back and they would credit my Delivery of 89.99. He also stated he would put all of the information in my records so when I call back It would be easy. Yea right.

That call lasted 27 mins. I just now today 3/23 tried calling with my sears card number and waited on hold for 10 minutes and was hung up on. Called back again and waited on hold for another 16 minutes and was hung up on again. This is a total disgrace.

Something needs to be done here. I NEED a call back with an explanation of what is going to be done and HOW. my phone number on the account is 2155198828 and my address is 1731 W. Ritner St Philadelphia PA 19145.

My Salescheck number is 093002178531.

I NEED a call back with a plan of action here. This is a disgrace on your companies part.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous 307109,

Please accept our apologies for the multiple deliveries you have endured. I know it is inconvenient and time consuming to make yourself available for us only to be let down again and again. I don’t know if you have a working range in your home at this time, but I do know it very difficult without a range in the home. My name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalation team. We work together to find resolution and satisfaction for you, our customer. I would like to get you in contact with one of our dedicated case managers. I know you have included your purchase information within your post, but for security purposes we ask that you email it to our offices using the email address below.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number you gas range was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the reference number (307024) that was generated when you posted on this site, in regards to your issue. We truly value your business and look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.