Clarksville, Texas

What happen to customer service? You can not go into Sears and buy a product and leave the employees are great but they have TOO many questions and requirements.

To check out 1) Do you have a Sears card 2) Do you want a Sears card 3) three different applications later and no approval 4) Telephone number 5) Email address 5) Name 6) Address 7) Debit or credit 8) cash back? 9) email receipt REALLY???????????? 9 step process to check out at Sears? Where is the customer service?

None of this is to my benefit! Someone sitting at an office is trying to make a mark on his resume and is using US the customer to get there. I want to get an item and check out be gone! I guess the customer does not matter!

Self check outs?

Now we know why Wal-mart and Home Depot are winning over Sears!!!! Will not go to Sears again!

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

Dear Unluckytexan75201:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are a single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle situations start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our assistance to help resolve your issue. Sears as an organization must get numerous pieces of information in order to be able to warranty your item or certainly be able to pull up your information in case you need to return the item for any reason. We're sorry that this process has upset you or caused you any undue frustration. If you would like to speak with a dedicated case manager regarding your experience, at your convenience, please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the item was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Unluckytexan75201) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.