Hampton, Arkansas
With Company response Not resolved

Bought a treadmill in April 2011. Upon delivery it did not work.

Waited three weeks for repair. June 2011 it failed again. Waited three weeks for repair. April 2012 it failed again.

Waited three weeks for repair. September 2012 it failed again and stopped working on the day it was serviced. Have waited over a month for service. Service scheduled for today between 8 AM and 12 PM--Sears called at 10:50 am to let me know no one was coming.

Called customer escalation line--was put on hold after explaining the problem and then cut off. Will be proceeding to small claims court on Monday get all of my money back.

I live in a remote area and I am pretty sure no one from Sears will show up to contest it--and people wonder why Sears is going out of business. I feel sorry for the hourly folks that have to put up with angry customers like me when the Sears system with its $7.5 million CEO is an epic fail.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear webster678,

I saw your post here and I want to apologize for the difficulty you’ve had with your tractor. I can understand how frustrating it is when something you purchased does not perform as expected. We would very much like the opportunity to discuss this with you and work towards a resolution. My name is Dianne with Sears Social Media Escalations Team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns such as yours. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a personal case manager will reach out to you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number so that we can call you directly, the phone number the treadmill was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number), and please do include your user name (webster678) for reference to your issue. Again, I apologize for all the inconvenience you’ve experienced with this and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Dianne D.