Layout of Store

I am breaking up with Sears after a 35 year relationship.I have been a loyal Sears customer for my entire adult life.

I purchased new appliance for a new house and had them installed by Sears...they are missing parts...including the legs used to balance them. I just had them removed after multiple service calls and the scratched the tile leaving the house. Sears has been silent to all this.

Here is what I have learned Sears Outlet in not Sears...even though they want you to use your Sears Card and buy Sears warrantees and everyone wears a Sears name badge.I have also learned the Attorney Generals Office has a specific unit for retail fraud.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, damaged defective products" of washing machine from Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Author liked the most salesmen. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.