2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought and had delivered a Kenmore refrigerator a few weeks ago. Within a few days we decided we didn't like it and were not happy with it.

Went to same store to get returned and buy another one up model. No one there could help me, just gave me a couple of numbers to call. Did that, first number, I found out later, was in the Philippines, couldn't understand anything the girl was saying. Gave up.

Called again next day and was handed to some man that couldn't speak English either. Called Customer Service, they too gave me the run around. Wanted a 15% dispensing fee???? Why not just say restocking instead of a choice of words to confuse.

Went back to Sears return policy and found this about 15% restocking. "A 15% processing/restocking fee is charged for mattresses, foundations, assembled/upholstered indoor furniture, water heaters & built-in home appliances." See anything about refrigerators???? The customer rep pointed out the one little line on those Sears receipts that are 3 pages long that says the fridge may be subject, may be.

Sears puts up a good front with their 30 return policy with no problems till you actually try to return something they it's throw up the roadblocks till the customer gets tired and just gives up, not me. I will never, ever even walk into or through a Sears ever again .

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Return policies that are in conflict with each other.

Comments