2.6
Layout of Store

On 6/16/16 I purchased a replacement mower blade. It was/is shrink-wrapped in heavy plastic.

Unused and in the exact same condition as when purchased, I attempted to return it today and was refused because it has been longer than 30 days, even though Sears still stocks this item. Excuse me, but there isn't a shelf life for a a mower blade. You would think that there would be exceptions to this 30-day rule, but no. They are firm on that.

I am also firm now on my rule: Vote my feet.

Out the door I go, never to set foot in another Sears or K-Mart store as a customer. No wonder Sears is in such dire financial straits.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of return policy and customer service does not exist. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sears customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments