Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a truck, it was pick up on Friday 12-2-16, on Saturday I was about to open box when I notice it was a completely different range it was an electric white range instead of the gas stainless steal range that I had purchased.

When I notice I call the store right away and they told me to contact dear.com because it wa their mistake. I contacted them and they told me they will deliver the right item and pick up the wrong at my house, the csr told I will received a confirmation by e-mail that I never received so I contacted dear.vom again on Monday 12-5-16 this time they told me that I have to take it back to the store myself to have it exchanged for the right one and if they didn't have it in the store they will order again and will give me a 10% discount, so I paid another men to take the electric range back to the store only to hear that they will not honored what I was promise that they refund my money and if I wanted the gas range I order and paid for I would have to buy it again but now it will cost me over $200 more than what I paid when I pitched this items. I told them that I wanted the item I order and nothing else but they treat me so rude and pretty much told me that I have to pay sear.com for their mistake . Now I don't have a stove and Never received what I order and pay for.

I regret not buying this same stove with another store that had it at the same price on Black Friday. After been I sears loyal customer for years this is just wrong and they don't care losing a customer and lying but not proving what I pay for.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments