With Company response

Ice and water not dispensing from my refrigerator. I called Sears, made appointment with a&e factory service.

A serviceman came out during the correct time period. All good so far. But, wait. He was here 20 minutes, told me it was not a problem with the refrigerator, that it was the water supply that was not coming in to the refrigerator.

Handed me a bill for $148. I called to complain and they said that the bill was correct, nothing they could do. End of story.

So, now I'm going to tell my story where ever I can.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and frustration you’ve encountered with our repair service in regards to your refrigerator. My name is Brian H. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team and we would like to help. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email please provide a contact number and we will call you directly. In addition, please include this screen name I've created (PCRefrigerator) in the email so we can reference your post. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Brian H.