With Company response Not resolved

I bought a Sears Whirlpool fridge and was quite excited. Although once home the fridge side never seemed to get cold, I initally thought it was me until June.

Some food started to go bad so I bought a outdoor thermometer and let it sit over night. Will I was correct only 60 degrees ( yes I adjusted to the temp on fridge many times to 34 degrees). I call for an appt thinking it under warranty no worries. I am taold 4 weeks.

It is now July and dead heat of summer heat wave. I call to see if they can move up as I have a child and friends visiting for summer, I am told sorry we can't. After numerous calls to supervisor and staying on holds for longer than 40 minutes I give up. Appt day comes a no - show till 5pm and I took day off ( loss of $$) he sats ice build up and will be in fine in am.

Am comes and thermometer still registers 60 degrees.I call back and told 3 weeks till next appt. I was shocked as they never fixed and I am under waranty. I make numerous calls for an earlier date, nothing... More money spent going out to eat do this which was not needed.

Today is appt day 8-12 window told delay so I call and ask for a timeframe and told I will get a call back 2 hours later.. well no call. Call back again ask for supervisor I get put on hold then hung up on. I call back and have been on hold for 1 hour now!!!

you call this customer service? I will never spend my money at SEARS again this is horrific. So who everheads up the contract with AE maybe you shoudl read this:

"Some of the most successful companies have one thing in common – incredible customer service.

These businesses go out of their way to make the customer feel appreciated, understood and cared for. The end result of this is simple but powerful -- a strong connection to the customer that goes deeper than the normal company-customer relationship "

This is one extremely disappointed and frustrated customer.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear acoletti ,

We’re sorry for troubles and frustrations encountered with your refrigerator not cooling. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We would like to talk to you and assist you in resolving this matter. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (acoletti) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Edwin C.