With Company response Not resolved

I went on the Sears website to order a laptop. Well i assumed if ordering from their site it would be coming from then.

Like if you order from Walmart the item comes from Walmart. Well after waiting over a week for the item to arrive i called back. Low and behold the item was from a vendor who sells items on ebay. I would think that if I wanted an item from a ebay vendor i would have went to the Ebay webiste.

Well its been over 2 weeks i still havent gotten my laptop. sears is giving me the run around and i havent been able to contact the Ebay vendor.

I will never purchase another item from Sears not online or in their store. I HATE SEARS!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Marnece,

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you have had thus far with purchasing your laptop. My name is Mike and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. While we do business with third party vendors, your situation is certainly not the way that we want our online transactions to go. Even though your purchase was made from a third party merchant, we would like to speak with you and offer our help in resolving this situation.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the laptop was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (Marnece) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Mike D.